Attending Physician - Body Imaging, Radiology - Jacobi - Bronx, NY - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi , located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
Full time academic position in the Department of Radiology at Jacobi Medical Center.
- Applicant must:
- Have clinical experience with all aspects of diagnostic body imaging from plain radiography to cross-sectional imaging (Ultrasound, CT and MRI)
- Contribute to improving the quality of both the inpatient and outpatient services including urgent care.
- The clinical responsibilities are for two hospitals, Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital, which account for an annual procedural volume of over 350,000 examinations.
- A commitment to teaching is an integral part of this position as the Department of Radiology has an excellent, accredited Radiology residency program and an affiliation with the Albert Einstein School of Medicine
- Participation in multidisciplinary conferences is a regular component of the academic activities.
- Involvement in performance improvement initiatives, and interaction with our technologists and other staff to create a better patient experience.
- The Radiology Department is under new leadership and in addition to supporting our clinical and academic missions, an interest in clinical research, with participation/assistance in clinical trials, is highly desirable.
- ACR certified
- NYS Medical License
- Fellowship training in Body Imaging
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at MoralesJ@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending Physician - Body Imaging, Radiology - Jacobi - Bronx, NY - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.