Outpatient Family Medicine | Northern California Lake Town | 4 Day Work Week
Situated in a well-known Northern California lake town, this primary care practice is home to dense woodland trails and panoramic lake views.
• Four-day work week.
• No weekends or nights - outpatient only.
• Dedicated Medical Assistant, support staff, and onsite lab and imaging services.
• 4 hours of dedicated administrative time weekly.
• $25,000 Sign-On Bonus.
• Base salary plus quality and supervision incentives that put your annual earnings over $300,000.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
• $100,000 in Student Loan Repayment.
• Spend your time enjoying some of the cleanest air in the nation, while basking in 100 miles of rich shoreline that is home to boating, hiking, camping, and a variety of water sports.
• Additionally, find solace in not only an affordable cost of living, but an overall housing market that is 43% less expensive than the National average, according to areavibes.net.
• Climate wise, while you'll be able to enjoy the fall colors, mild winters allow for extra time outside in a town that combines the best of urban and rural assets.
• Enjoy easy access to nearby Santa Rosa, and short 90-minute drive to Sacramento.
To learn more about this position, please contact:
Direct: 303-376-5236 Text: 720-884-7371
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine | Northern California Lake Town | 4 Day Work Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.