Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity
Join the team at Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates!
Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates is currently seeking an exceptional Orthopedic Surgeon.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established private practice with affiliation to Berkshire Health Systems.
- Foot and Ankle specialist preferred, but open to General focus with other subspecialities.
- Collaboration with eight Physicians and seven Physician Assistants
- Equal call rotation, 1:8.
- 1:1 collaboration with a Physician Assistant on a daily basis in the OR and Clinic.
- An environment where you will be respected, supported and challenged.
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians and world-class technology
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle
- Located just 2½ hours from Boston and New York City
- Small-town New England charm
- Excellent public and private schools
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, this is an ideal family location.
Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.