Gastroenterology Opening | Near Nashville TN | No State Income Tax | ERCP Skills
- Join established group of 2 Physicians & 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced procedures/fellowships welcomed (ERCP required and EUS optional)
- Busy Practice with large Primary Care referral base
- Mixed schedule of outpatient clinic, endoscopy, and hospital
- Open to new graduates, not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU productivity incentives
- Lucrative incentives include 20k sign on bonus, relocation assistance and residency stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k, CME allowance, malpractice and 5 weeks' PTO
Community: An energetic small city set in the idyllic countryside only 30 miles north of Nashville, this city was ranked as "The Nicest Place In America" by Reader's Digest
- High-paying jobs and low taxes, economic health, a thriving arts scene, and a vibrant retail environment make this city a hub for family life
- The city hasn't raised property taxes in 13 years and has no state income tax
- 2 highly ranked colleges that rank in the top 18% of the nation's community colleges
- Top rated K-12 schools and is a leader in innovative programs like Tennessee Promise, Tennessee Drive to 55 and Tennessee Reconnect
- Easy 40 minute drive to Nashville International Airport
For more information on this opportunity please contact Meredith Hagan:
Apply for Gastroenterology Opening | Near Nashville TN | No State Income Tax | ERCP Skills
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.