Radiology -Partnership- Teleradiology with limited onsite - Near Buffalo, NY
• Join collegial board-certified radiology group reading over 90,000 images annually
• 9 weeks onsite; remaining shifts are teleradiology from home
• Covering one hospital with NO night call
• Full-spectrum radiology to include MSK, Mammography, and General Diagnostics
• Track to partnership within 6 months with proven income potential of $625k
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive benefits package to include retirement, malpractice and health and disability insurance
• 12 weeks vacation
Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds of a Hybrid Position. With this hybrid telemedicine position only requiring you to be in office for 9 weeks out of the year, you have the option to put down roots in the neighboring cities of Erie, Pennsylvania; Buffalo, New York; Cleveland, Ohio; or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and live where you work instead? No problem - the city of Jamestown might be just what you're looking for.
Enjoy a welcoming lake community and vacation getaway destination with year-round activities including everything from winter skiing and snowmobiling to fishing, paddle boarding, and sailing in the summer.
On the weekends, spend your free time with family at the local children's museum, the 35+ acres of baseball fields, the nearby sandy beaches, or the annual Lucille Ball Comedy Festival.
With minimal traffic and a low cost of living, Jamestown is the perfect place to put down roots.
For more information please contact Sally- Ann Patton;
678-634-1143 ( cell or text)
Apply for Radiology -Partnership- Teleradiology with limited onsite - Near Buffalo, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.