OB/GYN - Cedar City, UT - Cedar City Hospital
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Intermountain Healthcare needs one BC/BE OB/GYN for Cedar City Hospital in Cedar City, UT
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- The ability to obtain an unrestricted Utah MD or DO license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cedar City's population is approximately 26,000. The area has recently experienced major population growth, and the trend is expected to continue. The area is known for its breathtaking scenery and is the gateway to the nation's largest concentration of national parks. Recreational activities for the entire family include camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing and mountain biking. There is a moderate four-season climate, and during winter months residents can ski in the morning and play golf in nearby communities in the afternoon. Educational opportunities are available through Dixie State College and Southern Utah University (SUU). Summer activities include the Utah Summer Games and the Utah Shakespearean Festival, recipient of the Tony Award for Outstanding Regional Theatre.
Apply for OB/GYN - Cedar City, UT - Cedar City Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.