PM&R Acute Rehab Inpatient Physician
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Academic + research opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (Suburban, 320 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Neurosciences Institute
- ACGME-approved Residency coming 2022!
- Growing program. Build up your own high volume patient panel with your desired sub-specialty.
- Unity Hospital has earned CARF Accredited Acute Rehabilitation and Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation programs with specialty certification in Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Part of a collaborative Neuroscience Institute, working collegially with neurosurgery, neurology, neuropsychology departments.
- Inpatient 25-bed unit, 2 attending team with APP/resident support.
- Treat a broad spectrumof PM&R patients and conditions.
- I npatient acute rehab (stroke, brain injury, some pediatrics)
- Great admin support
- Support + ability to grow professionally
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for PM&R Acute Rehab Inpatient Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.