- Full-time position, mainly outpatient and procedural
- Limited inpatient rehabilitation call
- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits
- Evaluate and treat musculoskeletal issues with interventional techniques, including trigger point, ultrasound guided joint injections and EMG/NCS
- Perform fluoroscopic spine injections (esp. cervical and lumbar ESI, Facet, SNRB, Medial branch blocks and RFA) in a hospital-based procedure suite œ day per week with room to expand.
- Qualified physicians must be board certified/board eligible in PM&R and be fellowship trained in interventional spine, pain medicine, sports medicine or other related discipline
- Candidates must be experienced with excellent diagnostic, technical, organizational and interpersonal skills
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients.
Where You'll Live
Everett is a scenic community 25 miles north of Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound. With a deep industrial history, Everett still maintains strong roots in technology, aerospace and service-based employment. The Flying Heritage Museum, Funko's flagship toystore and the Jetty Island Beach all provide an escape from the ordinary, while hiking trails, art galleries and theaters offer year-round entertainment.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13559
Apply for Physiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.