Live Where Others Vacation
North Florida Community Medical Center seeks an exceptional surgeon to join their successful Surgical Group.
- Join a well-established, employed practice of 2 general surgeons.
- The practice is part of a larger employed multi-specialty group that includes an orthopedic surgeon and gastroenterologist.
- Incoming surgeon should be comfortable with all aspects of general surgery.
- Ideal candidate would also be able to perform some vascular surgery procedures, especially peripheral vascular surgery.
- No fellowship required.
- Practice and facility call 1:3.
- Cover only 1 hospital.
- Board eligible / board certified.
- Practice covers a wide range of general procedures:
- Bread and butter surgery
- Breast surgery
- Laparoscopic (hernia, gallbladder, colon, appendectomy, etc.).
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease GERD surgery for heartburn
- Some dermatological surgeries
- 99-bed acute care facility
- Full complement of quality healthcare services including 24/7 ER and Primary Stroke certification
- This is an employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Nestled within a bend of the St. John?s River, this historic Northeast Florida city that proudly displays its Old Florida charm.
- The city hosts a myriad of festivals and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, from canoeing and kayaking to hiking or playing golf.
- It is just a short drive from the oldest city in the US, St. Augustine, and the beautiful Florida coast."
Apply for Live Where Others Vacation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.