Rhinology Trained ENT for Baltimore, MD
- Community ENT practice adding an additional ENT
- Opportunity to work directly with Rhinology fellows
- Currently 2.5 ENT and 2 Rhinology fellows in the practice
- Fellows take first call
- Secondary call would be on a 1:3 rotation
- Employed practice setting
Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner," sits at the mouth of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War-era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
Apply for Rhinology Trained ENT for Baltimore, MD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.