Vascular Surgery - St. George, UT - St. George Regional Hospital
Intermountain Healthcare is expanding their Vascular Surgery Program in St. George, Utah with the addition of a board eligible/board certified surgeon in one of the fastest growing areas of the United States.
- 100% Vascular
- Full scope of open surgical and endovascular therapies for aortic, cerebrovascular, lower extremity arterial, dialysis access and venous disease.
- Busy IAC accredited vascular lab integrated with clinic and hospital with all imaging performed by dedicated vascular sonographers
- Call pool with two other vascular surgeons with nightly APP support
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in vascular surgery
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U. S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Malpractice insurance
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment.
St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com . To accommodate the rapid growth, Dixie Regional Medical Center is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Vascular Surgery - St. George, UT - St. George Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.