Hematologist with Myeloproliferative / Myelodysplastic Focus
LEADING CANCER CENTER IN PHOENIX, METRO, AZ
The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Hematologist to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery by supporting our Myeloproliferative and Myelodysplastic (MPN/MDS) program.
Banner Health, the largest healthcare system, and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Gilbert, AZ was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. We have 135+ on-going clinical trials. Banner MD Anderson has additional locations in Phoenix, AZ, and Northern CO.
The section of Hematology is an integral part of the Division of Cancer Medicine, a comprehensive team of experts that includes all subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
Requirements and details include:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology, Hematology, or Medical Oncology
- Interest and experience in Myelodysplastic and Myeloproliferative
- Experienced preferred but new graduates encouraged to apply
- Interested in leadership and clinical research
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
We encourage you to submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com. Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disabilities ,or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Banner MD Anderson is a smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J-1 opportunity.
Apply for Hematologist with Myeloproliferative / Myelodysplastic Focus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.