Radiology | 850K+ | Team of 5 | Southern IN Near Louisville, KY
• Join a team of 4 Radiologists with various training in breast and abdominal imaging, MRI, and musculoskeletal fellowships
• Interests within minimal/light interventional, procedures, and biopsies
• Hospital-employed, 137-bed facility with a Level III Trauma Care and Family Medicine residency program
• Minimal non-onerous call of 1:5 and eventually 1:6 with a flexible schedule and reasonable hours, off near 4 pm, allowing for a great work/life balance, as well as StatRad capabilities
• Great referral and feeder system with nearly 60 hospital-affiliated PCPs in the area and high-volume sub-specialty service lines
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Radiology
• Competitive guarantee base salary with a lucrative w/RVU shared production model, proven income beyond 850K+, with top earner over 7-figures
• A comprehensive benefits package, educational loan assistance, malpractice coverage, CME, relocation, and signing bonus.
• This friendly and safe Southern Indiana city was ranked #20 Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2019. With only about an hour outside of the busy metro Louisville, Kentucky, makes it convenient for easy flights, more shopping, collegiate sporting events, going to concerts and listening to famous musicians at the Yum Center, and even attending the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs
• This community is supportive, family-oriented, and holds a strong economic status throughout the state of Indiana
• The schools are amongst the top in the state and even national recognized under the Blue Ribbon Schools Award
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Email | email@example.com
Apply for Radiology | 850K+ | Team of 5 | Southern IN Near Louisville, KY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.