Interventional Radiology in Pittsburgh | 12 Weeks PTO | 1 Year Track to Partner
• Join collegial independent board-certified 15-member radiology group
• Interventional/Diagnostic opening
• Teleradiology covers the night shift
• Established hospital referral base with the autonomy of a private practice
• Exclusive contract with reputable community hospital for over 50+ years
• State-of-art imaging equipment and centers with hospital constructing new 142 million dollars expansion
• Fast track to partnership with no buy-in
• Eligible for partner bonus and profit share
• Ideal group size for all partners to have an equal share
• Up to 12 weeks' vacation
• Full benefits package and sign-on incentives
• Moonlighting opportunities to gain additional compensation if desired
• Pittsburgh is a modern metropolis that leads the way in bio-engineering, medicine, and high technology
• Growing Pennsylvania metropolitan with cost of living and housing cost 13% less than Philadelphia according to Sperling's
• Whether you are a participant or a fan, Pittsburgh has it all from cheering on sports, or if playing is more your ideal there are acres and acres of parks to hike, bike or boat in
• Top-notch cultural amenities include the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, O' Reilly theatre, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world-class zoo or aquarium
• A city that values education 54% of the population have a 4-year degree or higher with nationally recognized Universities such as Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh
If the mind set of we win together and we lose together is the fit for you, call me at the hour that is most convenient for you at or shoot me an email to plan a time.
Apply for Interventional Radiology in Pittsburgh | 12 Weeks PTO | 1 Year Track to Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.