Outpatient Primary Care Opening near Syracuse, NY | 22m Facility in 2023
• Outpatient practice with option to work a 4 or 5 day work week
• Join 5 experienced Primary Care physicians
• Robust support staff to include NP's, PA's, and a full complement of nursing staff
• Option to perform outpatient procedures
• HPSA/MUA designated site
Above median compensation and robust benefits package
• Never ending salary plus production upside
• Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment
• 35 days of PTO and CME plus allowance
Live and work in one of the most diverse cities in America. This booming New York metro town is a wonderful place to practice.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 18% below the national average
• Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges
• Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
• Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries
• Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for Outpatient Primary Care Opening near Syracuse, NY | 22m Facility in 2023
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.