Outpatient Family Medicine | Coastal VA | Lucrative Compensation
• Established and collegial group of 5 providers
• Outpatient practice model
• Minimal telephone call only of a 1:6 that is shared equally
• Diverse patient population to include adult and some pediatrics
• Robust referral network
• Large Non-Profit Health System
• Easy access to specialists and subspecialists
• H1B Candidates invited to apply
• Hospital employed
• Competitive base salary plus wRVU productivity and quality incentives
• Comprehensive benefits to include health, dental, vision, PTO, CME, CME allowance, retirement, sign - on, and relocation
• Generous PTO of 6 weeks!
This Coastal Virginia town is graced with miles of shoreline - situated between the James and York Rivers, as well as the Chesapeake Bay, has breathtaking water views.
• Located 20 minutes to Newport News, 30 minutes to Williamsburg, 1 hour to Richmond, 1 hour to Virginia Beach, 3 hours to DC, 3 hours to the Shenandoah Valley and 3 hours to the Outer Banks, NC
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, fishing, kayaking, battlefields, beaches and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• 2 Major International Airport under a 2-hour drive
For more information, please contact Sydney Johnson:
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine | Coastal VA | Lucrative Compensation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.