North Central Indiana Surgical Team - IU Affiliated & Loan Repayment
Indiana based Medical Group is seeking an experienced BE/BC general surgeon to join their General Surgery team.
- Hospital campus is a Level II trauma center with clinic offices location on the campus.
- Very strong primary care and subspecialty referral base.
- Da Vinci Xi and Fixed Hybrid OR?s.
- ER call is approximately 6-7 shifts per month affording a great work life balance.
- Affiliation with Indiana University School of Medicine @ Notre Dame and Memorial Hospital Family
- Medicine Residency allows for teaching of residents, medical students and supervision of post-graduate
This is is the largest, most integrated medical group in the region, employing more than 250 physicians and 125 advanced practice clinicians and representing over 35 different specialties throughout northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan.
Market competitive salary and benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans
- Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Located in north central Indiana and into southwest Michigan.
Apply for North Central Indiana Surgical Team - IU Affiliated & Loan Repayment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.