Intensivists opening Tucson, AZ, with earning potential of $500,000 first year!
We are one team of 8 Intensivists and 4 APP?s that covers three ICUs at two Hospitals. This is an excellent opportunity to care for advancedcardiac patients, as well as complex neuroscience patients, with a cohesive team of superb Board-certified Intensivists. This is a level I trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, and home to an outstanding Neurological Institute.
This location is a premier medical campus with accredited stroke and chest pain programs, neurological institute, joint replacement center,and minimally invasive robotic surgical suites.
- Level I trauma center & comprehensive stroke center (non-profit)
- 44 bed ICU - 32-med/surg ICU & 12 bed Neurocritical Care Unit
- Average Daily Census: 20-25 patients between 2 Intensivists (7a-7p)
- NCCU: All Intensivists rotate through NCCU - We are very involved in the comprehensive stroke program and have a lot of collaboration with comprehensive neurosurgery and neurovascular surgery. We have one of the world's leading vascular neurosurgeons.
- 10-12 patients per Intensivist per day, between medical and neuro, depending on time of year.
- Average 3-5 admissions per night shift
- Schedule - Two physicians during the day (7a-7p); one Intensivist on 12-hour at night (7p-7a).
- They started VV ECMO service in April 2020. Those interested in ECMO can be part of developing the program as it is presently in infancy stages.
- EMR - Cerner with dragon for dictation
- Intensivist-led Multidisciplinary rounds in the MICU are at 9:30 and MDR?s in the SICU is at 10:30am every day
Apply for Intensivists opening Tucson, AZ, with earning potential of $500,000 first year!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.