Family Medicine in Western Massachusetts | 10 Weeks Time Off| 4 Day Work Week
• Outpatient practice with option to work a 4 or 5-day work week
• Join 2 experienced Primary Care physicians
• Robust support staff to include 7 Adult Nurse Practitioners
• Option to perform outpatient procedures
Competitive compensation and robust benefits package to include 10 weeks of time off
• Salary dependent hours worked
• Massachusetts state student loan repayment
• 8 weeks of PTO/Holiday/Sick time and 2 weeks of CME plus 2K dollar allowance
Live and work in this centrally located Massachusetts town right near the heart of The Berkshires
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 48% below the metro cities of New England
• Relish the easy access to major metros such as Albany, Hartford, and Boston
• Reside in an educationally rich part of the country with great schools and world-renowned universities including Ivy League Universities, Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges
• Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise in Western Massachusetts
• Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, local shopping, and dining options right in your backyard
• The Berkshires has several key industries including advanced manufacturing, tourism, and the creative economy in the region embodies an entrepreneurial spirit that breathes life into the workforce
For more information, please contact:
Apply for Family Medicine in Western Massachusetts | 10 Weeks Time Off| 4 Day Work Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.