Hematology-Oncology Physician: Live and Work in the Desirable Virginia/Washington, D.C. Area
The American Oncology Network, an alliance of physicians and seasoned healthcare leaders partnering to ensure the success of community oncology, seeks a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist who is eligible for licensure in Virginia. Enjoy an extremely stable practice, independent management of your own practice, great earning potential, and support for all business activities.
- $750,000+ earning potential annually after year three
- Participate regularly in tumor boards
- Comprehensive benefits offering to include health, life dental, paid malpractice, 401K with match, and generous time off
- Outstanding quality of life in a very desirable location
- Practice with a very collegial group where your voice is heard
- Live and work in a family-friendly area with immediate access available to all D.C. metro area amenities
Enjoy an excellent location in a quaint Virginia town only 20 miles from all the amenities that Washington, D.C. offers.
- Safe communities with nationally top-ranked public school systems
- Be close to D.C. but enjoy a lower cost of living than the nation’s capital
- Enjoy nearby fishing, hiking, and boating
- Washington D.C. offers myriad museums, historical tours, and professional and collegiate sporting events
Please contact Lance Boerner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at: 314-529-5250 and reference HO-135289
Apply for Hematology-Oncology Physician: Live and Work in the Desirable Virginia/Washington, D.C. Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.