Infectious Disease Moonlighter Physician Position Near Boston, MA
Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group-the largest multi-specialty physician group serving Boston's north shore. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We're always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone-to the benefit of every patient.
Mass General Brigham-Salem Hospital is seeking to add an Infectious Disease weekend moonlighter physician to their group.
The position includes:
- Providing occasional weekend (Friday 5pm to Monday 7am) inpatient coverage for infectious disease consult and follow up care at Mass General Brigham - Salem Hospital in historic Salem, Massachusetts, about 15 miles north of Boston. Weekend consult volume is variable and ranges on average from 3 to 5 consults a day
- Providing pager coverage from Friday at 5pm to Monday at 7am for the Salem Hospital Infectious Disease service
- Fielding Infectious Disease related outpatient calls as necessary
- Working as part of a collegial and collaborative medical team
- Competitive compensation.
We're a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
Apply for Infectious Disease Moonlighter Physician Position Near Boston, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.