Hematology/Oncology Physician – St. Anthony’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida
BayCare Medical Group’s Suncoast Medical Clinic location in St. Petersburg, Florida is seeking an experienced, board certified Hematology and Oncology specialist.
The opportunity includes:
- Joining an established, busy practice comprised of two physicians.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in both the inpatient and outpatient settings, seeing a variety of patients.
- Rotation of call would include both inpatient and outpatient, in equal share with the other physicians.
- The opportunity includes working in a large multspecialty setting in a new 100,000 square-foot state-of-the-art building on the campus of St. Anthony's Hospital, one of BayCare Health System's 15 leading hospitals in the Tampa Bay area.
- There are various on-site services which include a full infusion suite, clinical laboratory, and imaging suite.
- There is a large primary care referral base, and many sub-specialists within the group to receive referrals from and to refer to.
Position requires: The position requires a minimum of two years’ experience and Board Certification in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
We offer a competitive compensation package with a guaranteed base salary with associated wRVU target for the first two-years of employment. A comprehensive benefits package is also provided.
Please visit our website to view available opportunities and apply directly on our physician portal.
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care, and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
Tampa Bay and the west central Gulf Coast of Florida are great places not only to work, but also to live, play, and grow. We’re home to welcoming neighbors, growing and dynamic communities, and outstanding schools, colleges, and universities. Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing, and viewing the sunset from one of America’s top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area. Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays® (MLB®), Tampa Bay Buccaneers® (NFL®), Tampa Bay Lightning® (NHL®), and Tampa Bay Rowdies® (NASL®). Discover exciting exhibits at local museums and enjoy listening to the Florida Orchestra at several local venues. Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens®, Adventure Island®, and LEGOLAND® locally, with Disney World® and Universal Studios® close by in central Florida. It’s all here for you to enjoy.
In the Tampa Bay area, you’ll find a thriving business sector, a strong economy, and an average median age of 37. The area is also an affordable place to live with a low cost of living index and no state income tax. Additionally, the area offers a strong public-school system, a wide variety of private schools, and many local colleges and universities for educational development.
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive
- CME allowance
- Paid time off
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
Contact information: Kelli Drayton | Kelli.Drayton@baycare.org | (813) 586-8155