Employed Urology with Robotics | Kentucky | Lucrative Income Potential
- 295 bed Acute Care Facility with 2 outpatient surgery centers, newly renovated surgical suite and DaVinci Robot
- Turnkey practice with the opportunity to be busy and high volume from day 1
- Call schedule of 1:2, additional call is compensated
- Fully equipped urology surgical practice and supporting staff to perform robotic and other surgical procedures
- Eligible for J1 Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive MGMA base salary + wRVU productivity incentive
- Sign-on bonus package with relocation allowance, residency stipend, and student loan assistance
- Full Benefits package to include health insurance, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
Community: Kentucky, better known as the "Bluegrass State" is recognized for its horse racing, bourbon, college basketball, bluegrass music and home to the beautiful Lake Cumberland.
- Known as the Houseboat capital of the world, this lake front community offers a wealth of outdoor activities, 4 golf courses, water sports, fishing and more!
- Cumberland Falls boasts the only Moonbow in the Western Hemisphere, as well as white-water rafting, hiking and canoeing
- Low cost of living with public, Christian and private schooling perfect to raise a family. 7 colleges nearby including the University of Kentucky
- 1.5 hours to Lexington Regional Airport and 2.5 hour drive to Louisville, KY International airport and Nashville, TN
For additional information please contact Meredith Hagan:
Apply for Employed Urology with Robotics | Kentucky | Lucrative Income Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.