Permanent Academic Pediatric Surgery Physician Job - Southern Illinois University
The Department of Surgery at Southern Illinois University seeks a board eligible/certified Pediatric Surgeon to join the expanding program at our main campus in Springfield, Illinois.
- This academically-oriented position offers opportunities for teaching, research and collaboration with faculty colleagues.
- The Department of Surgery has a thriving surgery residency program with a total of 15 residents.
- Surgery residents take first call and the Department enjoys the support of a full time pediatric surgery NP!
- Faculty appointment at the Assistant or Associate level commensurate with experience.
- The ideal candidate will share our mission to provide world-class care through education, clinical medicine and research.
- A low cost of living,
- Six public and private high schools, two universities, and a community college,
- Strong Midwestern values and historical amenities, and
- Easy access to St. Louis, Chicago and Indianapolis.
Please reference Job Position ID 163585 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Academic Pediatric Surgery Physician Job - Southern Illinois University
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.