Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity Northern Virginia
Leading well-established private cardiology practice in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their team of 19 board certified Cardiologists in scenic Northern Virginia.
- Full time position
- 1:6 call
- Triple accredited, state-of-the-art, Cardiovascular Imaging Center
- Join a team of 19 Cardiologists with ample mid-level support staff
- 6 outreach locations in VA and WV - Your main office will be in Front Royal, VA and some time in the main Winchester, VA office
- Offers the latest advances in cardiovascular diagnostic and interventional technology along with preventative medicine
- Perform thousands of diagnostic and interventional procedures in the cardiac catheterization laboratory each year
- Competitive Compensation Package (including relo + sign-on bonus)
- Partnership Track Available
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools - both public and private
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 60 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
Interested Candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference ID# 165472 when responding.
Apply for Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity Northern Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.