Hematology and BMT Positions - Northern, DE 45 minutes from Philadelphia
Northern, Delaware - 45 minutes from Philadelphia
ChristianaCare Hematology (formerly DCLP) seeks a General Hematologist and a Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist to join their highly respected and expanding hematology/BMT hospital integrated practice at the Helen F Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute (HFGCCRI). You will be busy immediately.
- Malignant hematologic disorders, blood and marrow transplantation, CAR T-Cell program, blood cancers and benign hematology
- Widely varying and interesting case mix
- Clinical research opportunities/adjunct professor with Thomas Jefferson University
- Working in a state-of-the-art Cancer Center bringing together hematology/medical oncology, radiation and surgical oncology, regional blood bank and all support services including genetic counselors, psychologists, nurse navigators, nutritionists, social workers, supportive and palliative care. You will be joining nationally known Hematologists
- Office is in the HFGCCRI on the campus of an 800-bed tertiary medical center
- HFGCCRI is an NCI Community Oncology Research Program with over 100 clinical trials with a Center for Translational Cancer Research and the Gene Editing Institute
- You will have a full in/outpatient practice immediately
- Competitive salary, bonus, and an excellent benefits package
- The Northern Delaware/Southeastern, PA region is very highly desired by physicians and professionals
- Outstanding schools both public and private lend to the appeal of the area
- A wide variety of homes in the city, suburbs, or on a lot of acreage are all available
- No sales tax
- Professional sports teams, theater, symphony, all the major retailers, and so much more within an easy drive from wherever you live
- Philadelphia is just one hour away, Baltimore one hour and fifteen minutes, and just two hours from Washington, DC and New York
There are a number of Hematology opportunities for physicians to consider. However, if you are looking for a position that will truly give you a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction along with a great place to live, I highly recommend you reach out to me to discuss all of the details.
Interested candidates please contact:
Cross Country Search
Vice President of Physician and Advanced Practice Recruitment
Apply for Hematology and BMT Positions - Northern, DE 45 minutes from Philadelphia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.