Full-Time Patient Service Representative, Short Hills, NJ
Full-Time Patient Service Representative/Physical Therapy
Short Hills, NJ
Position comes with excellent perks and benefits!
Essential Job Functions:
- Greets customers and family in-person and by phone in a courteous and timely manner.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of insurance.
- Collection of patient co-pays and outstanding balances.
- Compliance with all organization and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Works to resolve all customer issues regardless of the source of the problem by determining and mobilizing the resources required to address the concern.
General Job Functions:
- Demonstrates the ability to set goals, assign priorities, anticipate problems, and achieve results, schedules and uses time efficiently, accepts full responsibility for projects and duties assigned, completes assignments on time.
- Maintains a professional appearance and conduct in accordance with organization's standards of conduct.
- Maintains a neat and professional work environment in accordance with departmental and/or organizational policies.
- Attends and participates in all educational and training events, departmental meetings, employee forums, committees or meetings, as appropriate.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Physical strength to lift heavy objects, carts, or items, taking frequency into consideration
- Physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job, taking distance and speed into account
- Physical agility, which includes ability to maneuver body while in place
- Dexterity of hands and fingers
- Endurance (e.g. continuous typing, prolonged standing/bending, walking)
- Balance is maintained during climbing, bending and/or reaching
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements:
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- 2-year or 4-year college degree preferred.
- At least 1 year previous customer service experience.
- High level of verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing required.
- Ability to prioritize and comprehend instructions and projects.
- Ability to comprehend and carryout written and verbal instructions required.
- Ability to make complex and time pressured decisions with high degree of accuracy required.
- Strong multi - tasking, organizing & priority setting skills required.
- Experience with Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail) preferred.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for Full-Time Patient Service Representative, Short Hills, NJ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.