Full-Time Clinical Aide/Physical Therapy Aide - Short Hills, NJ
Full-Time Clinical Aide/Physical Therapy Aide
Short Hills, NJ
Discover a whole new practice experience at Summit Health, where we've been setting the standard in clinical care since 1929. Here, you will discover a one-stop career destination with an interdisciplinary team environment and endless ways to grow your expertise.
As one of the largest physician-owned multispecialty medical practices, we promote a care model designed to achieve superior clinical outcomes, better quality and higher patient satisfaction. Our commitment to improving the health of our community through innovation, collaboration and wellness education has made us the ideal place for you to practice your profession. Our prestigious medical group features:
- Over 1600 practitioners, across 200 plus locations and approximately 8000 employees who support medical specialties and services
- More than 80 clinical locations including urgent care centers, ambulatory surgery centers, lab and imaging
- Affiliations at local hospitals with robotic surgery and 24-hour in-house anesthesiology
- In-office advanced practice providers
- Reputation for excellence in medical care and as an employer of choice
Currently, we seek a Physical Therapy Aide for our Short Hills, NJ location. This opportunity comes with fantastic perks and benefits.
Essential Job functions :
- Greets patients and directs patients into the clinic and to the appropriate staff member for treatment.
- Answers the telephone, directs all calls appropriately, takes an accurate message and delivers to the appropriate individual.
- Demonstrates appropriate telephone etiquette answering the phone timely and the using correct introduction.
- Maintains safe /orderly working environment for patients and staff, being sure work areas are clean and organized.
- Maintains all Physical Therapist schedules accurately, scheduling all future appointments including all pertinent information.
- Cleans treatment tables and changes pillow cases after each patient.
- Stocks carts and tables with towels and pillow cases and replenishes sound gel, massage lotion etc. when necessary.
- Cleans hot pack and cold pack machines.
- Takes inventory weekly and submits appropriate order list every Friday.
- Keeps clinic clean and orderly at all times making sure all equipment and supplies are returned to appropriate areas.
- Performs various clerical duties including faxing, photocopying, filing.
- Empties hampers every hour. Dusts work areas, carts, tables, walls weekly.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with all staff members.
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of patients and employees.
- Lubricates cables, equipment arms, treadmills etc. weekly.
- Prepares hot / cold packs, electrodes for staff.
- Removes and returns electrodes, hot / cold packs from patients.
- Other job duties as required.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Pushing and pulling, taking frequency into consideration.
- Physical strength to lift heavy objects, carts, or items, taking frequency into consideration.
- Physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job, taking distance and speed into account.
- Physical agility, which includes ability to maneuver body while in place.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers.
- Endurance (e.g. continuous typing, prolonged standing/bending, walking).
- Balance is maintained during climbing, bending and/or reaching.
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements:
- High School Graduate/GED required.
- 0-1 years' experience required.
- BLS Certification required.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing required.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Accurate computer data entry skills required.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Strong multi - tasking, organizing & priority setting required.
- Knowledge of medical office and terminology preferred.
- Previous office and computer experience preferred.
- Experience with Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail) preferred.
- Experience with Standard Office Technology in a Window based environment preferred.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for Full-Time Clinical Aide/Physical Therapy Aide - Short Hills, NJ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.