Hematologist / Oncologist Opportunity
Board-Certified Hematologist / Oncologists in Suffolk County Long Island are needed to join Catholic Health, an integrated system encompassing some of the region’s finest health and human services agencies. With 17,000 employees, six acute care hospitals, three nursing homes, a home nursing service, hospice, a community-based agency for persons with special needs, and a network of physician practices, Catholic Health’s high standards have resulted in a 27% market share.
- We have a growing physician medical group of more that 400 employed physicians and 1,600 independent physicians in our physician network
- We have a multi-disciplinary program in the field of Hematology/ Oncology with a growing clinical research program
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits
- Physicians enjoy autonomy, an excellent work-life balance, and professional satisfaction while delivering evidence based quality patient care.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on growing and achieving the highest quality in the practice
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and passion for patient care.
Specific requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in NYS
- Board-Certified and recently graduated fellows are encouraged to apply
Catholic Health was voted as the Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare.\
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP Physician Alignment, at: email@example.com