UROLOGIC ONCOLOGIST: Leading Cancer Center
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center - Phoenix, Arizona
The Division of Surgery is actively recruiting a Urologic Oncologist to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) in Phoenix, AZ. This unique candidate will join part of the multi-region Division of Surgery with a focus on clinical excellence and multidisciplinary care; clinical research and/or leadership potential is available for qualified candidates.
Banner Health, the largest health care system and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 health care systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center includes a comprehensive team of 36 surgeons in various cancer specialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Urology
- Excellent clinical training and interest in clinical research preferred
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
We encourage you to submit your CV and letter of interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com. Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment
Apply for UROLOGIC ONCOLOGIST: Leading Cancer Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.