Hematology/Oncology - Mt. Vernon, Illinois - Full Time
SSM Health - Illinois in conjunction with Oza Cancer Center seeks a Hematology/Oncology Physician to join its growing team. This position will be located in our Mt. Vernon, Illinois location, practicing in a recently renovated Cancer Center.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier multispecialty group located in Mt. Vernon and Centralia, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, and Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand-new state-of-the-art facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health Illinois
- Active Hospitalist and Intensivist program in place
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 Population service area covering nine counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed Base Salary of $450,000 per year, plus based on experience.
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical coverage available
- Short- & long-term disability insurance
- 25 Days of vacation including 5 days CME
- CME allowance
- Retirement options available
- Student loan repayment available
For Immediate Consideration, Contact:
Jessica Hall, Provider and Executive Talent Acquisition