Central New York Group Adding OB PM Hospitalist
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established rural teaching affiliate practice located in Central New York seeking another full-time OB PM Hospitalist.
- 12 hour overnight shifts averaging 14 per month
- LDR model with Level 1 Nursery and growing obstetric practice of approximately 1,100 deliveries/year
- 24 hour in-house anesthesia
- Competitive salary, paid malpractice insurance, and transition stipend
- Collegial working environment dedicated to teaching medical students, surgical and medical residents with academic appointment
This Central New York community is a beautiful resort village on Otesego Lake.Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills.Excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.The area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking and skiing.This community offers diverse shops and a vast choice of restaurants. This is a magical place to live, raise a family and is the perfect setting away from the hectic lifestyle of huge cities and traffic-filled suburbs.
Apply for Central New York Group Adding OB PM Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.