Nestled Along The Shores of Lake Michigan
Northern Indiana Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to join our team in a well-established practice.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- This is a new hospital built in 2019 with state-of-the-art facilities
- Schedule is divided among: Clinic, Surgery and the Cath Lab
- Emergency Room Call: 1:3
- Physician covers own weekly call
- Superb support staff includes:RN, MA and two vascular ultrasound technicians
- On-site Vascular Lab
- Close to Chicago and the Lake Michigan Beaches
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Apply for Nestled Along The Shores of Lake Michigan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.