Central New York Group Adding OB/GYN
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established rural academic teaching affiliate practice located in Central New York seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician.
Join 5 generalist physicians, 2 nighttime hospitalists, 1 daytime hospitalist and 6 certified midwives in a hospital-employed, evidence-based practice.
- Collegial working environment with group employed model
- Limited overnight and weekend call
- Advanced hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgeries available, including DaVinci robot
- Uro/Gyn and Gyn/Onc services available
- Medical school campus with academic appointment
- Medical and Rural Surgery residency programs
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- LDR model with Level 1 Nursery and growing obstetric practice of approximately 1,100 deliveries/year
This Central New York community is a beautiful resort village on Otesego Lake.Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills.Excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.The area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking and skiing.This community offers diverse shops and a vast choice of restaurants. This is a magical place to live, raise a family and is the perfect setting away from the hectic lifestyle of huge cities and traffic-filled suburbs.
Apply for Central New York Group Adding OB/GYN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.