Neuroimmunologist - Physician Led Facility in Connecticut
An integrated system in Connecticut is seeking a Neurologist with Immunology training and experience to work with the expertise of talented physicians across all specialties together to help treat and care for patients who suffer from ongoing neurological conditions.
- Large academic and surgical hospital
- Large multi-specialty medical group
- Join over 1,000 providers with continual referral base
- Over 130 Neuroscience physicians and advanced providers
- Established Multiple Sclerosis Center
- Dedicated group of neuroimmunology clinicians
- Diverse panel of patients with Multiple Sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases
- Conduct clinical trials and research dedicated to finding new effective treatments for neuroimmunology diseases
- Participate in meetings, lectures, and community events
- Contribute to education and training of neuroimmunology teams
- Develop and implement quality of care metrics for patients
- Competitive pay and incentive bonus plan
- Robust benefits
- Generous time off
Located 2 hours from NYC and 1.5 hours to Boston.
Apply for Neuroimmunologist - Physician Led Facility in Connecticut
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.