In this role, you will act as the middle person between provider offices and radiology to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible. Providing our patients with the best possible patient experience.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance.
• Provide exceptional customer service by responding to all client inquiries the same day and returning phone calls.
• Develop problem-solving and process-improvement strategies to increase efficiency and profitability.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of key client operational processes and procedures.
• Utilize relevant information and individual judgment to achieve client satisfaction and maintain company compliance.
• Report client concerns for tracking purposes in CRM, conducting research of concern, and communicating findings to clients.
• Prepare project reports and gather data for management.
• Research accounts and respond to all client reporting requests.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with client staff members.
• Ability to deal with confidential information with the utmost discretion.
• Prior experience in complaint resolution
• Strong working knowledge of industry standard computer software such as Microsoft Office Excel and Word required.
• Strong verbal, communication and listening skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
• Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions
• Sufficient technical ability to be able to troubleshoot independently and knowledge to know when to ask for assistance.
• Possess the ability to manage a great variety of tasks simultaneously and effectively
• Desire to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
• Organization, coordination, and time management skills
• A positive, energetic, motivated, and tenacious work ethic with high standards
General Job Functions:
• This position does require travel
• Other duties not assigned
• Physical agility, which includes ability to maneuver body while in place.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers.
• Endurance (e.g. continuous typing, prolonged standing/bending, walking).
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements:
• Minimum Associate's Degree. Bachelor's Preferred.
• 2-4 years' experience in client service, customer service.
• Broad knowledge of tests performed, and equipment utilized in the radiology with proper follow-up.
• Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in written, required.
• Working knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Platform required.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for RADIOLOGY LIAISON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.