Vascular Neurologist and Associate Director sought for Comprehensive Stroke Cent
Join one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers. Rapid expansion with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research.
Lead and participate in evaluating, maintaining and improving measures and metrics required for comprehensive stroke center status.
- Lead quality improvement and initiatives to improve Clinical and joint commission-based metrics around patient safety, excellence, caring and outcomes.
- Co-management of the Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Help lead inpatient hospital stroke care
- Serve as principal investigator for funded clinical trials
- Actively participate and attend quality conferences, clinical case conferences, CQI meetings and stroke operations meetings
- Provide hands-on clinical supervision and teaching for our residents, students, fellows, and advance practitioner providers
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City.
Apply for Vascular Neurologist and Associate Director sought for Comprehensive Stroke Cent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.