Trauma Medical Director - Desirable Fairfield County Connecticut
- 50% administrative and 50% clinical
- Participate in utilization review, quality assurance, and other medical group activities and programs
- Work 2 clinical shifts per week and provide administrative services
- Progressive, physician led environment
- 470 bed community teaching hospital with level II trauma center
- Our network incudes 7 hospitals and more than 1000 providers
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a trauma director role and completion of fellowship in trauma critical care
This area boasts four seasons of outdoor activity, high ranking schools, minutes to the seashore and one hour from New York City.
Apply for Trauma Medical Director - Desirable Fairfield County Connecticut
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.