Dermatology Practice Administrator in New Jersey
- Identifies, recommends, and implements procedural changes and solutions for inefficiencies practice-wide
- Leads, trains, and develops staff members to provide physicians with high quality administrative and clinical support
- Responsible for growing the practice; responsible for marketing plan, strategies, and initiatives to promote the practice
- Responsible for the P&L, provides reports, insight, and analysis of the practice performance
- Meets with the practice Physician leadership regularly to discuss matters of operational excellence
- Manages the administrative, financial, and human resources operations
- Minimum 5 years of clinical management experience required with the skill to manage 50+ employees
- Experience and knowledge in Dermatology (general and cosmetics) a plus
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team and drive performance improvement, demonstrated by progressive increases in management responsibility
- Experience in all aspects of Marketing; Website branding and lead generation, Social Media, Digital Marketing, understanding of analytics and marketing architecture, gaining practice revenue
- Strong financial aptitude with experience managing a P&L and implement cost effective changes as necessary
- Rational and analytical approach with a friendly disposition; ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external
- Aptitude for handling multiple tasks and multifaceted situations while maintaining a primary focus on quality of patient care and satisfactory interpersonal relationships with physicians, staff, patients
- Excellent time management skills, organizing and prioritizing workload, to meet deadlines
For additional information, please contact:
Job ID: PS-2105-88668
Apply for Dermatology Practice Administrator in New Jersey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.