- Full-time position joining three other Urologists
- Develop your own Urodynamics laboratory, with a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to assist you
- OR time at both the main hospital and a surgery center, across a parking lot from the office
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a Level II trauma center and the region's referral center for Urology
- DaVinci Xi robot and fully equipped OR to manage complex stones and complex endourologic problems
- In-house holmium laser
- Support for developing your own urodynamics laboratory, with a PA or Nurse to assist you.
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group provides quality health care for Sonoma, Napa, Humboldt and surrounding communities. With over 150 providers, the St. Joseph tradition of excellence extends to all aspects of care, from routine check-ups to leading-edge surgical procedures. Its dedicated team of providers take the time to get to know each patient's individual needs and answer questions with compassion. Multiple offices throughout the region provide access to convenient care.
Where You'll Live
Santa Rosa, population 180,000, sits 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of wine country. With its cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers, the city has the perfect Mediterranean climate for its famous vineyards. Home to The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, a great attraction for Peanuts fans, Santa Rosa is also known for its redwood groves and stunning ocean vistas. Nearby state parks, historic homes and gardens provide year-round beauty.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 12855
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.