Psychiatrist - Inpatient
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Psychiatrist Inpatient - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (BHN). The BHN - New England's largest - is a nationally recognized and respected provider of behavioral health services in CT. When people in Eastern Connecticut need help with behavioral health - whether for psychiatric illness or chemical dependency - they turn to Natchaug Hospital. The hospital's 57-bed facility in Mansfield Center, Connecticut, provides inpatient care for over 650 children and adolescents and 1,300 adults with mental illness or substance abuse issues each year.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity to Provide direct patient services in an inpatient setting at Natchaug Hospital in Mansfield, Connecticut
- 57 bed hospital with a focus on trauma and recovery orientated care.
- Strong multidisciplinary approach with a collegial and work-family feel.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Close proximity UConn campus, which boasts a variety of dining experiences, arts and culture.
- Quick and direct access to hiking and biking trails to submerse in the serene landscapes of the Connecticut's East Region.
- Close to RI, MA borders; easy to access MA turnpike.
To put more fulfillment in your career email: Nicolette Burns, Nicolette.email@example.com or call/text 860.670.9378
Experience in adult in-patient and evaluation services, experience with a multidisciplinary team treatment model.
Board Certified (or Board Eligible psychiatrist if within 5 years of residency)
State of CT, Department of Public Health medical license; DEA; CCSR
Apply for Psychiatrist - Inpatient
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.