Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology - OB/GYN
Chair of Obstetrician and Gynecologist Division - Central Massachusetts (45 minutes from Boston) - Leadership Position at Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare. Practice Where Your Voice Matters!
At Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare, we want every patient to receive world class care! We invite you to consider this opportunity with our physician-led, multi-specialty group of over 500 physicians, surgeons and clinicians who care for over 325,000 members throughout Central and MetroWest Massachusetts. We are seeking a leader that would like to build upon our current offerings of OB/GYN. Come and join a multi-specialty group that is transforming the way healthcare is delivered nationally!
Our Chair of OB/GYN will have an active practice with a good range of complex and routine cases all while providing leadership to our respected division including eleven Obstetrician/Gynecologist, seven advanced practitioners and seven certified nurse midwives at our 8 locations throughout central Massachusetts.
This is a robust practice providing high quality services of both low and high risk obstetric patients and minimally invasive gynecology. The Chair of OB/GYN will practice at a level 2 hospital with 24hr anesthesia, a 24hr neonatal, and a level II-B nursery. Our providers deliver at Saint Vincent's Hospital's Center for Women and Infants and MetroWest Medical Center's Beautiful Beginnings in Framingham.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- This position is 40% administrative and 60% clinical
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- Participates in various committees as assigned and disseminates information timely to all team members
- Oversee OB/GYN department as well as our Urogynecology and Reliant Medical Group's Women's Center for Pelvic Medicine and Surgery departments.
- Accountable for team's customer satisfaction scores, reviews and action plans
- Develops and promotes organization's culture in team members
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Perform surgeries and deliveries, with full clinical support of the on-site OB/GYN department
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation at Reliant is market-competitive and based on volume and quality measures, allowing opportunities to increase income based on quality outcomes and patient satisfaction. In addition, Physicians at Reliant also enjoy the following:
- CME reimbursement
- Excellent PTO package - 4 weeks + legal holidays & 2 floating holidays
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
OB/GYN Department Links:
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Women's Center for Pelvic Medicine and Surgery
Certified Nurse Midwives
About Reliant Medical Group:
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
Reliant Awards: https://reliantmedicalgroup.org/blog/category/reliant-awards/
The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please click "Apply". If this is your first time at our site, you will be asked to create a basic profile with your application that will allow you to receive updates about your application from the team.
Alternatively, you may also contact us directly at:
Karen Lebrun | Provider Recruiter, Provider Recruitment and Engagement
Reliant Medical Group
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
Apply for Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology - OB/GYN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.