Physician - Acute & Chronic Complex Care (Outpatient)
PCHC is Hiring
Physician to Manage Acute and Chronic Complex Patients in the Outpatient Setting
Location: New Building at Eddy Street in Providence, Rhode Island
PCHC is building a new model of care with your help, featuring express same-day urgent care visits combined with a small panel of continuity patients for the consummate internist.
Overview of the opportunity:
- New office space designed specifically for team collaboration and patient convenience
- Patients are 18+ years of age, most with 2+ chronic conditions
- Expanded care team includes pre-visit chart prepping and care coordination by health advocates, medical assistants, nurses, integrated behavioral health, and pharmacy consultation on-demand
- Technological engagement including telemedicine training room for patients, telemonitoring by care managers if needed, and near-real time tracking of ER/Inpatient visits to improve care quality
- Our accountable care program with a centralized quality team helps close gaps on your behalf with no effort by your team
- Weekday outpatient clinic. No weekends unless you want them.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prefer experience working in accountable care setting or with complex patients
- Medical License/eligible in Rhode Island
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills valued but not required
- Competitive Salary and Quarterly Incentives
- Loan Repayment eligible - NHSC and State
- Excellent Benefits Package including matched Retirement Savings
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus paid time for CME
- Malpractice coverage (FTCA) with Lifetime Tail Coverage
About PCHC: PCHC is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center – the largest FQHC in Rhode Island with a 52+ year history of caring for the communities in Providence. At PCHC on your same EMR are in-house Ob-Gyns, Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, Dermatology, Asthma/Allergy, Nephrology, ENT, Dermatology, and Nurse Care Management services. We have nine neighborhood-based NCQA Level 3 patient-centered medical homes with over 120 providers treating 60,000 attributed lives. www.PCHCproviders.org
Come for our innovation, stay for your patients.
Confidential inquires: Anny Naya: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Physician - Acute & Chronic Complex Care (Outpatient)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.