Attending Psychiatrist - Psych ER
- The Staff Psychiatrist will have responsibility for clinical and educational activities on a 24-bed acute adult inpatient unit, including participation in a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- He/She will participate in activities related to clinical care and documentation of care, performance improvement regulatory compliance and student education.
- He/She will report to their Unit Chief and Inpatient Director.
- He/She will also participate in our innovative integrative care activities.
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry (or Board Eligible & Within 5 years of completing residency training).
- Graduated from an ACGME or AOA approved medical school.
- Completion of an approved Psychiatry residency training program.
- Eligible for NYS license and DEA.
Apply for Attending Psychiatrist - Psych ER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.