Permanent Radiology Physician Job - Richmond/Coastal Virginia - VCU
- Enjoy an exceptional quality of life - no nights, weekends, or call responsibilities.
- Low acuity and low volume general radiology case mix with no breast or interventional required.
- Studies across the inpatient, outpatient and ED settings.
- VCU Health Tappahannock Hospital is a 67-bed hospital with 3 ICU beds, an emergency room, and a large outpatient clinic.
- As part of the MCV faculty practice, you will have the ability to consult with VCU subspecialty radiologists and access teaching conferences.
- BE/BC American Board of Radiology required.
- on the coast
- on the Bay, or
- in one of Richmond's many suburbs ranked among the nation's best!
- top-ranking public and private schools.
- a mild climate which lends itself to a host of recreational activities, including biking the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg and whitewater rafting through the center of downtown.
- a low cost of living and minimal traffic.
- a vibrant arts, culture and entertainment community.
- one of the most exciting food cities in the country with nationally recognized restaurants, and dozens of microbreweries.
- an easy two hour drive to Washington DC or the Blue Ridge Mountains!
Apply for Permanent Radiology Physician Job - Richmond/Coastal Virginia - VCU
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.