Join the team at Berkshire Health Systems!
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking an exceptional BC/BE Gastroenterologist.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established hospital-based practice
- Participation in clinic hours for outpatient visits
- Follow up with inpatients at Berkshire Medical Center, BHS’s 302-bed community teaching hospital
- Collaboration with four Board Certified Fellowship Trained physicians and one physician assistant
- An environment where you will be respected, supported, and challenged
Located in Western Massachusetts, Berkshire Medical Center is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services
- 302-Bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians, and world-class technology
- New state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center opened in Spring 2018
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle
- Located just 2.5 hours from Boston and New York City
- Small-town New England charm
- Excellent public and private schools
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year-round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, this is an ideal family location.
Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.