Gastroenterology | 600K Base | 1:9 Call | Endoscopy Ownership | 8 Weeks PTO | IN
• Seeking an efficient and collaborative Gastroenterologist
• Join an organization supported by 9 GIs, 10 GI-trained NPs, and a Nutritionist
• Great schedule of M-F and typically 7 am - 4:30 pm
• Have a dynamic schedule with a non-onerous call of 1:9 for inpatient coverage with the support of 3 full-time NPs
• Endoscopy center ownership opportunity
• Open to new graduates, not eligible for visa sponsorship
• Advanced procedures/fellowships welcomed (ERCP and/or EUS)
Compensation and Benefits:
• Highly competitive base salary near 600K+ plus RVU production bonus and/or endoscopy center ownership opportunities
• Full Benefits, 401K, 8 weeks PTO, relocation and a sign-on bonus and continuing education allowance and fellowship assistance
• This welcoming city in Southern Indiana offers a great place to practice medicine, grow a career and start or raise a family
• Indiana has a 20% lower cost of living than the national average, with real estate and land more affordable
• The schools are among the top in the state and the area has a variety of school systems to choose from
• Enjoy days spent on the Ohio River, having fun boating, fishing and/or kayaking
• Take short weekend trips within driving distance to Louisville, Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Nashville making it convenient to watch collegiate sporting events, attend plays, shows, concerts and listen to famous musicians
• This tri-state area of Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky has a population of almost 1 million people
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Gastroenterology | 600K Base | 1:9 Call | Endoscopy Ownership | 8 Weeks PTO | IN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.