Vascular Surgeon opening in Beautiful Oregon
Samaritan Health Services in Oregon has an opportunity for a Vascular Surgeon
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full-time Vascular Surgeon to join our team in Corvallis, OR. Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, a level 2 trauma center, Samaritan Vascular Surgery provides consultation and care of diseases affecting the arteries and veins, including diagnostic testing, vascular medicine, surgery, and endovascular interventions. Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon, United States.
The first open heart surgery in Corvallis was performed in 1996 at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Since then, the Samaritan Heart & Vascular Institute has become a recognized leader in heart and vascular care for quality, patient satisfaction, and results.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln, and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established team of general and cardiac surgeons and physician assistants
- Opportunity to develop a vascular program with strong support from administration and established wound care programs
- Practice includes all aspects of vascular care - open and endovascular procedures, angiograms, carotid endarterectomy, leg bypasses, and AV fistulas/grafts.
- Brand new state-of-the-art hybrid surgery suite and currently developing a new vascular lab
- Hospital employed
- Referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy practice
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Call frequency is eight weekdays per month and 1:5 weekends
- Board certified in Vascular Surgery
- 5 Years experience
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC), and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.