Diagnostic Radiology in Central Kansas | No Nights or Weekends Required
This is a great quality of life position with no nights or weekends required where the newly recruited radiologist would have complete subspecialty back-up from a large group based out of Denver, CO.
• Quality of Life Position - Monday to Friday work schedule with no nights or weekend work required
• Complete back-up support from fellowship trained sub-specialists in Denver
• Medical Directorship
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation provided
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation (10 weeks per year), CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k
• Excellent school systems with private and public school options
• Affordable housing, low crime rate, and numerous churches
• An average of 260 days of sunshine a year
• Excellent hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities with a 450-acre lake and recreational areas
• Numerous cultural and recreational amenities including: beautiful golf courses, community civic center, local orchestra and Repertory Theater company, 2,300 seat Raceway Park, and unique zoo, state owned Casino, diverse shopping opportunities, one of the largest national rodeos, and historical community attractions
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Diagnostic Radiology in Central Kansas | No Nights or Weekends Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.