Seeking Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist Director
EXPLORE YOUR FURTURE. DISCOVER YOUR PASSION.
Situated at the edge of Glacier National Park, Kalispell Regional Healthcare (KRH) offers an opportunity like none other against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy world-class amenities alongside pristine nature, all while delivering much needed care to the people of Montana.
We are dedicated to investing in our staff and committed to providing you with the tools you need to care for our communities. Montana Children’s Specialists, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, is seeking a pediatric hematologist/oncologist director. Combined with a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence, you will be joining a growing team of pediatric specialists that are dedicated to caring for the health needs of Montana’s children.
- Seeking energetic BC/BE pediatric hematologist/oncologist committed to clinical excellence
- Competitive compensation package
- Newly constructed 190,000 SQ FT pediatric facility, Montana Children’s with multiple pediatric specialists
- Rapidly growing program with many pediatric subspecialties located at the hospital
- Growing Level II Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with board-certified pediatric intensivists
- Collaborative care approach with specialist physicians, primary care providers and patient/family
- Opportunities for leadership, continuing education and program development
Outreach program with several statewide locations
To learn more, please contact: Jared Wilson, Physician Recruiter, (406) 751-5318; email@example.com
KALISPELL REGIONAL HEALTHCARE